DISCLOSURES AND COPYRIGHT
Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions
- By placing an order at PTSD Chick, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us
- Credit cards will be billed and shipping will be sent as XXX, not PTSD chick to preserve your privacy
- Shipping costs and local taxes (if applicable) will be identified before confirming the purchase
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored
- Shipping will cost more to addresses outside of the US
- PTSD Chick reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- In the event a product is sold out, PTSD Chick has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. PTSD Chick shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can get the return address by asking for it by clicking Contact PTSD Chick at the bottom of the page.
© 2015 PTSD Chick The images, name, words, and content of ptsdchick.com are protected by copyright laws. DO NOT distribute or copy the content without written permission. DO NOT edit or remove watermarks from any image. DO NOT steal my stuff without citing me, linking me, or quoting me. Please and thank you. Karma baby.
All content and images on PTSD Chick website are copyrighted 2015 and property of PTSD Chick; original work is credited back to the original author/submitter where possible. Said copyrighted property of PTSD Chick cannot be reused, reprinted, or otherwise copied without express permission of PTSD Chick. You also further agree not to steal content as your own original work.
I do quote from and offer info from a multitude of sources. I try very hard to quote my sources and keep my facts in check. Links and citations are in the website where available and kept on file.
I Am Not a Medical Professional
Seek professional medical treatment before taking any advice or recommendation from PTSD Chick. This website is educational and entertainment. It is not intended to treat or prevent any illness including PTSD (Although I do hope to make you more understanding of your symptoms and give you tips to control them). Use common sense and see a trained medical practitioner.
PTSD Chick is not responsible for any decisions you make directly or indirectly as a result of content on this site.
This site does not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or emotional problems. The site is not intended to replace the care of a doctor, psychologist, counselor, or other health-care professional, nor the advice of legal counsel.
Links to other websites and contacts do not imply endorsement of or research upon their information and content.
Opinions expressed on on this site, or on portions of the site open to public commenting, do not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of PTSD Chick or its affiliates.
By commenting or posting on PTSD Chick's site, you specifically acknowledge and agree that The and its affiliates are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by you or any other user.
While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of our users and subscribers, PTSD Chick reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information as required by law and/or circumstance at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of the Operational and Business committees. (Some of the ideas and words for this disclaimer came from The Band Back Together Project)