Who is PTSD Chick?
My name is KyAnn (like cayenne pepper, only hotter) Betz. I'm the Chief Hope Officer (CHO) of PTSD Chick. I have chronic, complex PTSD from being brutally raped in the 1980s.
I'm a mom. A wife. A daughter. A sister. A friend. An employee. A boss. A rape victim. A rape survivor. A PTSD victim. A PTSD survivor. And a badass goddess who got tired of feeling like sh*t all the time and did something about it. I can help you too.
My Credentials Include:
- Certified: Sexual Assault Advocate
- Certified: Confidential Communicator
- Certified: National Center for Crisis Management
- Certified: American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Certified: Sexual Assault Advocate/Counselor Training (SAACT)
- Certified: Victim Assistance
- Working on Certification: Department of Defense Sexual Assault
- Credentialed: Specialty in Rape Trauma
- Credentialed: Ethics in Victim Services
- Credentialed: Rape/Sexual Assault Hospital Response
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Rape Speakers Bureau
- National Center for Crisis Management Speakers Bureau
- Volunteer 4 nights a month at Rape Recovery Center 24/7 Rape Crisis Hotline
- Volunteer 6 nights a month at Rape Recovery Center Emergency Room Hospital Response Team
- Bachelors From Weber State
- First Masters from Utah State
- Second Masters from Air Command and Staff College, Montgomery Alabama
- I am a SURVIVOR!
I'd love to come talk to your group or be a part of your team. You can find out more under the link: Hire Me.